A man went to Guru and asked, “What’s the value of life?”
Guru ji gave him one stone and said, “Find out the value of this stone, but don’t sell it.”
The man took the stone to an Orange Seller and asked him what its cost would be.
The Orange Seller saw the shiny stone and said, “You can take 12 oranges and give me the stone.”
The man apologized and said that the guru has asked him not to sell it.
He went ahead and found a vegetable seller. “What could be the value of this stone?” he asked the vegetable seller.
The seller saw the shiny stone and said, “Take one sack of potatoes and give me the stone.”
The man again apologized and said he can’t sell it.
Further ahead, he went into a jewelry shop and asked the value of the stone.
The jeweler saw the stone under a lens and said, “I’ll give you 50 Lakhs for this stone.
” When the man shook his head, the jeweler said, “Alright, alright, take 2 crores, but give me the stone.”
The man explained that he can’t sell the stone.
Further ahead, the man saw a precious stone’s shop and asked the seller the value of this stone.
When the precious stone’s seller saw the big ruby, he lay down a red cloth and put the ruby on it.
Then he walked in circles around the ruby and bent down and touched his head in front of the ruby.
“From where did you bring this priceless ruby from?” he asked. “Even if I sell all my things and my life, I won’t be able to purchase this priceless stone.
Stunned and confused, the man returned to the guru and told him what had happened. “Now tell me what is the value of life, guru ji?”
Guru said, “The answers you got from the Orange Seller, the Vegetable Seller, the Jeweler & the Precious Stone’s Seller explain the value of our life…
You may be a precious stone, even priceless, but people will value you based on their financial status, their level of information, their belief in you,their motive behind entertaining you, their ambition, and their risk taking ability. But don’t fear, you will surely find someone who will discern your true value.”
Respect yourself. You are Unique. No one can Replace you!
- 10th Apple Effect
- Angel for someone
- As we think so we become
- Blind Horse
- Brave little tortoise Story
- Broken Vase
- Catching the Big Fish
- Cow and Pig
- Do not judge a book by its cover
- Ducks Quack Eagles Soar !
- Effort in Life
- Enjoy every moment
- Experience can make one wise
- Fly High but Stay Connected
- Forget Criticism , Judge yourself , You are the best Judge
- God’s Coffee
- Half Hearted Effort
- Happiness comes from within
- Happy Story
- Just Never give up !
- Let us be Happy
- Love, Unity, Care,Satisfaction is richer than any comfort money gives
- Lucky or Unlucky ?
- Need vs Greed
- Never Give Up !!
- OPTIMISM Story
- Overcoming Difficulties
- Password can change your Life
- Picture of peace
- Positive Effect of Negatives
- Potatoes, Eggs, and Coffee Beans
- Recharge Yourself
- Secret of Success
- Secret of true happiness
- Self Confidence is all what you need
- Stay Happy – A rare conversation between Sri Krishna & Arjun
- Stop being a glass. Become a lake
- Story for growth
- Story of Faith
- Sweetness of Sour Oranges
- The anger is within
- The Crying lady
- The Eagle and The Chicken
- The Elephant belief
- The Great Battle
- The Journey
- The master and the tiger
- The Minister and the Dogs
- The missing Goat
- The Pregnant Dog and Elephant
- The Proud Rose
- The Tiger and the fox
- The Wow Approach
- There is Solution to Every Problem
- Triple Filter Test
- Two traveling angels
- Ubuntu Life – I am because We Are
- Un-complicate , Be Simple , Think Lateral
- Value of Life
- Who is packing your parachute?
- Who is poor, Who is rich?
- उसको तो फ़र्क पड़ता है – Hindi Short Story !